Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fors Core Pinpoint Button Sticking

CCadrin

My pinpoint button is sticking, I've tried using a tooth pick to clean the dirt out and then sprayed with WD-40. It helped a lot but still sticks a occasionally . Anybody have any suggestions to get it to function normally?

I don't think you should put any more WD 40 in there. It's not a water based liquid but also because of that it doesn't evaporate.
Haven't had this issue, but contact Nokta and see what they say.

Go to your closest Radio Shacl/electronics supply store and buy some "electronic contact cleaner , not just canned air as it does squat. Your dirty hands sweat and contaminate so if so crusty it sticks your waaaaaay past the point of cleaning. John

Yep,
I'm with Stefan and John. No WD40! It will make it gum up even faster. Mine does the same thing from time to time. I use a product like John mentioned. It is a DRY lubricant. Won't attract more gunk. HH

Dean