Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

fors core vs impact $$$

cladcanada

Interested in a new VDI machine thats different from my tesoros . I hunt jewelry and Canadian clad , silver coins are a rare but happy find . What would be the better model? Anyone seen any videos on the impact tests on Canadian clad? Thx CC

Wait and get the Minelab Equinox.

I have the Impact and it runs good and goes deep. If you can use concentric coils, Tesoro is hard to beat in heavy iron. I'm anxious to get the 7" concentric for the Impact to see what it can do. And am also anxious to compare the Impact to the Equinox.

Rick

Detectors I have:
Nokta Impact
Nokta Relic
T2 Classic
Tesoro Tejon, modded Cibola, modded Lobo ST
My main detectors are the Impact and the modded Lobo ST.

For Canadian clad I think I would go with the Impact. Sven is using it and finding clad fairly easily (from his posts). The multiple frequency choices could also be beneficial as well as the concentric coil available for it.

Thx, I was hoping Sven would comment. I would sure like to see a video ! Where do you find the concentric coil?

well i'm sold on this impact , will have to sell off a few of my tesoros . Can't wait to place that order!!!

When is the concentric coil available in canada? any shipped to dealers?

You could ask Jeff at Middlesex Detectors OR Canadian Treasure Seekers. If it's available in the states, it should be available here as well. They might have to special order it.