Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FORS CoRe

ronhob

What does FORS CoRe stand for? Must be something behind the name.

I guess I just found my answer in the ad above. (The ultimate FORce in COin and RElic hunting.

:starwars: may the FORS be with ya..................... sorry cabin fever is gett'n to me, sure be glad when good weather returns :)

FORS CoRe and seven years ago our engineers brought forth on this continent, a new detector, conceived in Istanbul, and dedicated to the proposition that all men should find really great stuff!

Gregg I feel for ya, been on lock down due to all the rain over this way. About ready to plant pennies in the wife's flower pots and hunt for them with the makro pointer :rofl:

Steve so I take it your snowed in as well lol

Holy MAKRO Steve, its FORS reasons like comments above that they think we are a bit loony over here in the States, and I'm NOKTA bout to be apart of it.

Founded On Researched Statistics
we are now Counting On Racer Endorsement!
Holy Makro is right!

ronhob said:
What does FORS CoRe stand for? Must be something behind the name.

FORS in Latin can have meanings such as chance, fortune, luck and the way you would read it in English is the same as ''Force'' and you got the CoRe part right ...