Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FORS FOR LEFT HANDED PEOPLE

Nokta Detectors

We have come across some customer feedbacks on some forums regarding FORS not being able to be used by left handed people easily so as the manufacturer we have decided to offer a modified version of FORS for left handed people on request. This will be done at no additional charge to the customer. The lead time will be around 7-10 days.

You guys are the best. And by the way the Core is one of the best detectors I have tested in many years. Continued success.

woodchiphustler said:
You guys are the best. And by the way the Core is one of the best detectors I have tested in many years. Continued success.

Thank you so much! We try our best to make better products and offer the best service the customers deserve. Happy customers is the biggest motivation for Nokta!

I'm left handed and did find the right hand version awkward. What is the procedure to place an order for the left hand version? Thanks

woodchiphustler said:
I'm left handed and did find the right hand version awkward. What is the procedure to place an order for the left hand version? Thanks

Please contact Gene Knight (Director of International and Domestic Sales) at Kellyco and I will be sending an email to him today as well. We will arrange the rest.

Kellyco Metal Detectors
1-888-535-5926 Toll Free
1-407-699-8700
GKnight@kellycodetectors.com
www.kellycodetectors.com

This is good to hear...Last time I checked with a mfg. of similar products, (hunting) their customer ratio was 7 lefthanders out of 100 users...However, they found that the Lefties were some seriously dedicated and loyal users..especially on products used for 'pursuit' oriented purposes...I'm also a lefty..:thumbup: Keep up the posts of those amazing finds with your products...
Mud

Hello fellow left handed treasure hunters! Since Nokta is making the awesome move to modify the unit you can contact me directly at Kellyco to purchase one of these. My contact information will be provided below in my signature and I will also be sending PM's regarding the situation. Thank you much!