Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FORS GOLD AND CORE UPDATES

Nokta Detectors

Dear Valued Customers:

Based on customer feedbacks, we are making a few updates on our FORS Gold and CoRe models:

1. The menu rocker switches are being changed to membrane buttons. The new version will go into production the first week of January.

2. We are changing the on/off switch to a waterproof one. The new version will go into production the first week of January.

Thank you!!

The steady update from you guys on information, customer service that I keep hearing about and listening to the needs of the folks swinging your detectors....plus what folks are saying about your units IS the reason I'll be getting the FC. I would have got one this month but a company who comes out tells us LOOK FOR THIS UNDATED UNIT soon to come....priceless. I would have got the unit and wished I would have waited.

Thank you from a soon to be FC user.

Tom

can these changes be retro-fitted to the current models?

jimz49 said:
can these changes be retro-fitted to the current models?

Since the changes do not affect the performance of the device, we are not updating the current models BUT if anyone has an issue with the current one, please do not hesitate to contact us at dilek@noktadetectors.com