Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

fors gold finds

californiagold

Hello
Got out today to do some detecting with fors gold. Had a little luck. Found 3 smaller pieces for 1.5 dwt. ANd a bigger one down past 10" that weighed over 3/4 ounce after specific gravity test. .78 oz was pretty sick this week but finding gold made me feel alot better. Be back out there soon for more
Take care good luck!

Wow. Congrats! Freaking awesome.

Very cool. Not much gold here in Michigan but I sure would like to get out to the gold fields someday. Congrats.

help you feel better. :thumbup:

Which search coil, search mode(s) used, and settings, if you don't mind.

Monte

Thanks for the comments. John I usually pass on iron signals unless it is a gold patch then I remove all targets to make sure iron signals arent hiding a piece of gold. But I do dig lots of bullets, aluminum foil, copper, brass all the things that give a good signal above 40 on target id.
Monte I was using my standard 11" coil on fors and using boost mode. I usually run sens about 85. I turn down id mask to about 5. Some reason it makes the faint signals more recognizable. If the minerals are extreme then I leave it at default 10 setting.