Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

forum move

Ed Steinhoff

Why did this forum get moved down here in the basement with the other general interest topics?
messed up my whole routine!
people are such funny creatures of habit!
HH ED in co.

I agree, I loved it much better up top. Good way to start the reading

[size=large]Obvious reason i was thinking was it weren't a detector brand or model. fits in this slot but as said already it was good where it was cause it was a good first read. so much for progress.

HH[/size]

I bet I could guess why within one or two guesses, but you know what they say about making assumptions ..

The move doesn't bother me in the least ..

Thank you. Your opinions have been noted.

I liked it at the top of the entrance page, but it was just out of place. Although it's someones finds, it's not necessary detector related. It really should not have been there to start with. So I moved it to this location. :shrug:

Mr. Bill
Finds Administrator

PS: I set it so no further response's can be made to this post. We try to keep the post here on topic, and I generally remove those that are not. I just felt you all needed an explanation.