Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

forum question

adamBomb

For some reason, when I view the Minelab Sovereign Elite/GT and Excalibur Forum I need to click each message. No other forums are like that though. Is there a setting so that I can change it? I cant use it the way it is.

I tried it and it looks just like all the other forums. you have to click on each response o see the actual response but the heading is listed under each topic.

chuck said:
I tried it and it looks just like all the other forums. you have to click on each response o see the actual response but the heading is listed under each topic.

But I dont need to click on each response to read any of the other forums. It makes that one forum unusable. I assume its a incorrect setting somewhere...unless you need to click on responses for every other forum? I only need to for that one.

I don't know how you are doing that. I have to click on each response to view it on every forum topic I go to and I go to at least 10 of them

There are some differences on that forum. If you're not logged in the posts do show up on the other forums but not the sovereign forum. If you're logged in then you have to click on each individual post to read it. The forum is still useable, you just have to click on the posts that you're interested in.