Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Forum Rebirth

George OL' Friend... As you know gold comes in many forms.... To me you are "True Gold!" My Best!!!

Amazing to hear you pulled the plug on the Store Steve. Sure was nice of ya to sell to employees. Question. I contributed some materials for your great biological studies collection,is it still available and where?? Thanx for any help and great to see your active as always with your new gig here. Haven't posted here in years but now,will definately,and as always much respect bud-John

Hi John,

I did not pull the plug so much as my partner decided to retire. His wanting to sell out meant we either liquidate, putting everyone on the street, or find a buyer. Engineering a leveraged employee buyout was a risky thing to do, but it seemed like the right thing to do also. I remain as President but my main role is trying to work myself completely out of a job!

Are you referring to my big family tree project? http://www.herschbach.com/ I do not work on it any longer but maintain the site in case my interest drifts back that way again someday.

Anyway, good to hear from you and do hope you hang around as your contributions are always welcome.

Steve Herschbach