Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Forum Sponsor Kellyco has new Sovereign GTs $795

If I recall correctly we're back where we started before the two price increases by Minelab, $799 to $999, then $999 to $1049.
Go figure.
I'm glad I'm not selling a used one now as this surely will push used prices down.
When the supply finally dries up I'm wondering what if anything Minelab will have to fill the void left by the Sov and Explorer.

For the trolls we might have here at any given time...Now's your chance to find out what we are talking about!!

Kellyco has had that sale price 795.00 just over 2 months now , those trying to sell there used GT,s on the auction sites starting at 600.00 and up are rubbing there heads wondering why no bids ? :rofl: by the way shipping is free .
Jim

I have seen them cheaper by 150 bucks pays to call around. These are not advertised. Minelab swamped there big dealers with them at prices that couldn't be refused! Some dealers are happy making 100 bucks ea. selling 10 a week. While others that sell 1 a month have to get there 300 profit. And the big box store's lure buyers in and keep giving crap with every buy.. Buy from your local dealer you'll never be sorry.
BCNJ