Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fossilized Spider

Noticed its a new member and no response. My “Spidey” senses are vibrating……..

I have had a bunch coming into my garage hauling a bid egg sack about the size of a small marble. The spiders are about the size of a 50 cent piece or a little larger just gross. I took the egg sack and opened it up and it looked like an egg yolk with 30 little round pods. Very undeveloped. Gives me the hipejeebs.

Just stepped on a different kind last night with my wife beside me . The things abdominal girth was huge I stomped it and atleast 25 to 40 little ones came out the grossest thing I have ever seen . The host was still alive my wife ran and got a can of spray it looked like arachnaphobia when she got back. Quite entertaining 🤣.

When I lived in SC black widows we're common. A buddy seen hundreds n hundred of tiny black bugs crawling on his house. Looked real close and they were, you guessed it, baby black widows that were promptly sprayed with poison.

That is the only kind of spider I like… a dead one!!🤣😂
I love dead spiders
1654645088745.png

Just stepped on a different kind last night with my wife beside me . The things abdominal girth was huge I stomped it and atleast 25 to 40 little ones came out the grossest thing I have ever seen . The host was still alive my wife ran and got a can of spray it looked like arachnaphobia when she got back. Quite entertaining 🤣.
Brake clean and a lighter does wonders on spiders. Leave the tube on.
Just know what combustibles are near by.
To close and liquid will soak the area.
Be just the right distance. About 2-3 ft and just flame hits em. Very Effective.
Pratice. Don't burn your Pinkie's. 😁