Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fought the NEW mosquitos

amc rulz

OMG These things are nasty! I went out Sunday morn and doused myself in OFF. I hunted a county park on the lake, at 9 am there were little kids and a couple brave souls on the beach. In 2 hours I dug 5 or 6 wheats and a silver quarter. In this same park I dug a sweet 2-cent and nice dated slq. The skeeters got an ounce of blood and I got silver.

Nice finds !! :cheers:

The only good thing about deerflies is they are easy to kill .

Nice finds! Those deer flies & horse flies are evil and worse than mosquitoes! You really earned those finds. The Henry Ford museum is a real cool place and I recommend it to everyone, especially if you have kids or grand kids 6-12 years old. Lots of history. HH.

Careful of those skeeters some have been trapped in our area carrying deadly diseases...Either I have been extremely lucky or all the medication I take secretes a nasty when I sweat that keeps them away.

showed up in Michigan this summer. They are 3 X the size ot the regulars, and they don't hesitate, they just dive-bomb. When they bite, they fill up like a red water balloon. I'll take the deer flies over these nasty devils! amc

Very nice finds AMC,

I'm from Mich and we visit the Red Cross after a 3-4 hour hunt. Not to donate, but to make a withdraw!! :lol:

Thx 4 post

Moose