Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found 1st time out with 4" coil

JoanInCreek

[size=medium]I was shocked to find this at a playground near my home. I do not think it is real but I will bring it to a jeweler in the next week to have them look at it. This is my FIRST jewlery find![/size]:geek::bounty:

Real or not it's still a lovely find, congratulations!!!! Live your dreams! HH regards Nugget.:detecting:

THANKS EVERYONE! It was sooo great to find it! Just helps me keep going to these tot lots and playgrounds! Thought they were boring, till this turned up!

That is an incredible find...If it is real, I think you can go on vacation for the next 2 years...Do NOT say anything to the jeweler like "Is this real?" Just hand it to him and ask him if he sees any flaws in the diamond...Let him/her tell you if it is real or not. or ask him how many Karats it is.

HH,

BH-LandStar

Is there any gold mark inside the ring?

Can you see the bottom of the stone inside the rings??

If both answers are YES, the chances are good for it to be real !

Hope it is !!

HH

Nick the Belgian

Hi Nick, there is no markings on the inside of the ring at all, no letters or hallmark, and yes I can see the bottom of the stone....will let everyone know as soon as i get it appraised. :bounty::wave:

awsome find!!! did you use your bh202? what did it show up as on the screen? i have been digging all signals that i can pin-point, for the most part my bh202 is accurate, id just like to see what others our experiencing.

From the looks of the ring in the blown up pic, it looks like CZ, but I am just guessing...it also looks like it has not been lost for long. Check your local paper archives for any missing ring reports in your area also...I just read a report of someone who found a ring on a beach, and when they went to sell it, got arrested for being in possession of stolen property. What would you say...that big rock looks like at least 2 karat???

HH,

BH-LandStar

Yes i checked on line Craigslist.com and the large local paper here under lost and found, no one reported it as of yet. I would not know what 2kts looked like if I tripped on it! LOL!

Oh hey good idea! I was thinking how am I going to approach the jeweler! Hope to go today. I was going to simply ask if it was real !

Either that, or tell them it is your late grandmothers engagement ring and you would like to know how much it is worth...

HH,

BH-LandStar

Real or not, that's the kind of find that makes your heart beat a little faster and makes you want to do a little dance. Congratulations on a great find!!