Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found 24KT gold pendant

rarysgaard

Found a 24KT gold pendant last night near a basketball court. Only down about an inch. Found it with the 9" coil using the 2.0 version, Deus Fast program as I haven't downloaded the 3.1 version yet. Read an 82. It is gold as it is stamped .9999. Will post pictures soon. The loop broke off which why it was lost.Broke the gold drought I was on.

Bob

Great find . . . . you have really approached hunting for a specific type of target in a way that pays off in spades.

If you get a chance, can you post a photo of the pendant?

Don't forget about XP America's quaterly contest . . . . . a great digital camera is on the block this quarter

Andy

bigfootokie said:
That is a spectacular find! I would like to see the pic also.:clapping:

Bob has made some amazing finds in the local parks where he lives . . . . . I was stunned when I was in the area and got to have dinner with him and he opened up a box filled with what he has found ON LAND! I have a photo or two in the book in the Finds Gallery that will make your mouth water for sure . . .

Andy

I will post some pictures when I return from Greensboro,NC next week.I will also post all of the gold I have found thus far with my Deus. Thanks Andy for the nice comments. looking forward to when we can hunt together.

I will post some pictures when I return from Greensboro,NC next week. Thanks Andy for the nice comments. looking forward to when we can hunt together.