Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found a 1953 Queen Elizabeth ii one Shilling in a Bedford Ohio town square.

Ohiodirtfisher

The park is just a small town square with a gazebo band stand and a few trees.
I found some clad and the usual can slaw.
As I was finishing up the park heading to the car I hit a target and decided to do a live dig just to show
People who are interested in the sport what we really find more often than not. I got the plug out and used my cell phone to capture the video, I saw the fluted edge of what I thought would be a Washington quarter which I would have been just fine with considering I saw only silver on the edge.
I got it loose and pulled it out to find the quarter was actually an Elizabeth the second one Shilling
Dated 1953! I couldn't believe that an English Shilling wound up being in this little town square.
I had the intentions of filming a bust! Now I have to tell the new detecorist's out there that just as you
Complete a thorough sweep of an area you will find a bucket list item?
I dig this crazy sport! You really never know what lies beneath your feet until you pull that tone and cut
A plug. Expect the unexpected!. But don't expect anything it leads to better detecting, in essence the
Point is Sure gold and diamonds are forever being lost but the average is that one in ten will be found. We do call the sport hunting for a reason. So in closing I wish all my fellow detecorist's good fortunes and Happy hunting. Ohiodirtfisher.[video][/video] Ohiodirtfisher@Youtube.com