Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found a few keepers thanks to the 6" coil

crow-duck

I hunted some spots that I have pounded and everyone in my town has hunted.I didnt find the silver that I wanted to, but I found silver that we all missed.I also found a pin that said Remember Pearl Harbor that was cool.The IH pennys I found are in poor shape but that is common,The Barber quarter is ok shape and Im proud to find it if I could show it to all the people that hunted the old school just to rub it in.HA HA Good luck on your next hunt.
Crowduck

Nice Barber Quarter! Sure wish I could swing my Coil over one! It's been awhile since I have found one but I will take what ever lands under my Coil. Nice looking lot of Coins and I hope if you go back you find a few more. Good Luck and HH.:thumbup:

I love that little coil.I hope no one reads this so we can find all the old stuff.Looks like I made people mad as for the responces I received.But I will still respond to other peoples posts.Good luck on your next hunt.
crowduck

You will make up for that Barber ,you always do ,It makes you a better hunter to see others finds.I just wish that I could have found more silver.I am proud to find what I did ,even as dry as it is.Thanks for the replay ,and good luck on your next hunt.
crowduck

I worked hard to dig all of those coins,the ground is like rock we havent had any rain in 3 months.
Good luck on your next hunt.
crowduck