Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found a new site to hunt yesterday...

Randy (KY)

Took a walk in the woods yesterday and went farther than I had intended to, but glad I did. I stumbled on this old house site and it doesn't appear to have been hunted as I saw none of the usual signs some people leave behind, HOLES. I had noticed an old grown up narrow road earlier in the day but thought it was an old logging road, but it ended right at this site. It's not grown up bad with brier's and brush so it should be easy detecting, but I will use my little 350 coil, no need for large coils in this kind of detecting. As soon as it warms back up in at least the 40's I'll check the place out and post any finds, but I'm not as dedicated as Vernon, no detecting in the cold and snow for me. Hope everyone had a safe and happy Christmas:cheers: