Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

found another hot spot or not

Ted

No silver this time all clad. but still had alot of fun. I was driving down the road and saw this area around Joplin, MO. where a bull dozer had cleared off an area that had alot of trees. So I thought that would be a good place to use my detector. Turns out never found a coin one. All I found was the military thing. Was kind of bummed and thought I would cool off in the truck with the air on when i saw a place in a treeline in front of me a couple of hundred yards away that looked like at one time someone had parked in or drove through. so I thought I will just drive over there and swing the detector for a few minuets if i dont find anything I will get on down the road. The detector went crazy for pennies. normally I would just pass them buy but the way the trail of pennies went I figured either someone threw them out in the woods, or someone robbed the nearby gas station and it was a trail of pennies leading to a big bag of coins buried next to a bigger bag of bills. You never know. My imagination got the best of me and I had to check it out. most of the pennies were right ontop of the ground. i got them all along with a dime and a nickel. Then decided to look in the woods for awhile and found several quarters in the ground. It wasn't a profitable find, but it was fun. I just get a rush when coins are all over old or not. Probably not worth posting but here it is.