Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found another nice cut. Silver and gold

chicagoron

My buddy Mark called yesterday morning and had found a nice cut, by the time I got there he had 2 gold rings, a mans band with 8 small diamonds and a womans engagement ring with a 1 ct round stone. Both with real diamonds.
We both worked the cut but no more gold. I had to settle for a silver medalion.
Then he got there 2 hours before me this morning and got 3 more gold! I worked it for a while and decided to work the shoreline.
I at least got some leftovers. LOL
A silver cross, a silver ring and a 10K aquamarine ring, 1.9g.

:please:Nice! I think its time to go to the beach! :cool:

Great finds all the same.
To the other land dwelling detectorists. It takes years to master the the beach in all its elements and still you can be fooled. It isn't as easy as you may think.