Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found Barber Half on 12-14-13

407floyd

Dug this well-worn 1894 half in an empty lot behind an old Methodist church about 6" down. Thought it was an aluminum token at first because it was so thin. I'll post some pics of the other relics when I get them cleaned up. I've been very busy with family and the holidays.

good deal man!!!!! I've been fortunate to find a seated half, Walkers, Bens, and Kennedys but no Barber....yet, lol

Keep em comming...some of us are done for awhile and we NEED pics......

Killer find - congrats ! :clapping:

Way to go! I know people who have hunted for decades and never found a Barber Half. Only found 2 myself in 30+ years of detecting. Nice job.

Nice Barber! :thumbup:This coin, amongst others, is on my to dig list. Thanks for sharing and HH!

Congrats on your Barber Half. Like a lot of other
hunters, I'm still looking for one of them. :wiggle:

Now, that is cool. That is one I haven't found yet. I think that them bigger coins were so heavy that they would not fall out of someones pocket very easy. Hard to find... KEN

Thanks everyone. That's my oldest half, and it made hunting in the cold and rain well worth it.