Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

found class ring - (help )

Gold Digger

Found nice class ring has North* Maine on top around stone. And has David M. Earl engraved in ring Viking ship with N in the sail And it says Noresmen at the bottom of the emblem Found in Evansville In. any info on the whereabouts of the high school or info on the owner would be appreciated thanks Gary

A quick check on google revealed that the Main North Norsemen represent Des Plaines, Illinois. In checking for a person by that name (again online) it appears that there is one David Earl in Des Plaines, and several others in the vicinity.

http://www.123people.com/s/david+earl

Good luck tracking him down. You are doing the right thing! HH Randy

High school does not exist any longer called the 2 david earls in the area the lady of the house said I had the wrong david and The other # David said I had the wrong David..... and the search goes on.

and there is a Maine North Alumni site that includes his name, and supposedly have his address on file. http://maineeastalumni.org/mnnorth/indexnf.html Good luck with your search. HH

Many thanks Digger. It is an awesome ring,and I'm sure that he will be surprised when I get in touch with him. I found it in a park in Evansville,In. I was finding dimes and pennies so I turned the volume all the way up boy did it ring my ears when I hit the ring!!! It registered a solid 10 on the vdi on the x-70 5X 10 hf coil appx 6" deep. work 2-1 will get intouch with the alumni assoc. later today thanks again- Gary