Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

found Gold

Waterdog

I found a gold bracelet of 6.8g and reading 8 on my VDI . When I went to polar plot on the v3i all I got was a single blue line and I thought that was something to share. I have been on a Real dry spell looking for Gold. I tried to put a picture on here but it says no file larger than 480

Hi Waterdog. Congratulations on the gold!! Since you couldn't upload a picture, was it 10k or 14k?

As far as the polar plot single blue line, were you hunting in single frequency?

Just curious, was the bracelet clasped or unclasped? I've had some strange VDIs with unclasped bracelets and necklaces.

The bracelet was found at the bottom of a chip box (kids play area) it is 14 kt and the clasp was open ,but the bracelet was bunched together except part of it that was in the mesh that lined the bark box. I was hunting in three frequency with the 6x10 coil in coin and jewelry

Hey Waterdog, congratulations on your gold find! That find HAD to have made your day and renewed your confidence in your V3i. Continued success and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

The VDI doesn't seem strange but the single blue polar plot line in 3 freq sure does. I can't remember ever seeing that happen on my V3i.

Good luck.....I hope you get that figured out Waterdog. Let us know what the solution is.

Waterdog said:
I found a gold bracelet of 6.8g and reading 8 on my VDI . When I went to polar plot on the v3i all I got was a single blue line and I thought that was something to share. I have been on a Real dry spell looking for Gold. I tried to put a picture on here but it says no file larger than 480

For large pictures I use the free program IrfanView. With that program you can take out a lot of information and still have a great picture.

Or, sometimes what I do is open the picture in IrfanView then use my Windows Snipping Tool. You find that by going to your search box by your start button of your computer screen (lower left) and type in "snipping tool." Then I snag the picture from IfranView.
You can take a megabyte picture and bring it down to size very easily for this web site here.