Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found more gold and silver!!!!

wyohunter99

Finally made it to a 1920 house I got permission to hunt today. Was using the Max with the 5x8 coil in custom mode, iron disc at 25, full sensitivity, threshold at -3. This yard is isane! Hardly any trash but has some iron. Only got to hunt a little portion of the front yard and did pretty good! Got a pile of clad from the 60’s, some nickels from the 40’s including 2 silver war nickels, 16 wheaty’s, a 1944 Merc, a Colorado tax token and an old 5 cents in trade token from Wyoming. Also got a tiny sterling ring and a 14k gold ring with tiny diamonds. I cannot wait to hunt the side and backyard! I am loving this At Max with the 5x8 coil!!!!

It’s crazy how the Max was slamming on the nickels today! Found 7 and they all are from the forties. There has to be some buffalo’s there!

A lot of people have commented that the MAX is hot on nickels. And a lot of gold can be found near or at that conductivity range.

That's what I call the AT MAX CLEANUP!! Nice haul and I really love the tokens :thumbup:

Here is the goods from day 2. Found 16 more wheats including my oldest so far a 1912-D, a couple of buttons, a sitting bull coin, a small thin silver ring and a pile of clad. I’m blown away that I’m finding all these Wheaties and have only pulled 1 silver Merc????

Man.....I would take that token any day over my "bad" tokens which show up all over the place. Keep those great finds coming!