Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found - Mother's ring

A few years ago I found a Mother's ring with 3 birthstones at a baseball diamond in Cameron, IL. I posted a "Found" poster at the Post Office for a few months but no responses. It didn't occur to me until today to post a message here with Peoria only about an hour away. If you know who may have lost this ring send me a PM. I would like to give it back to the person who lost it. Thanks.

Hi Cherringtonsm, What a good deed. Are you from Cameron? My guess is that it's yours to keep now. I would have thought they would have seen the poster at the P.O. Who knows, you may find the owner one of these days. Good luck and thanks for posting. HH, Nancy

Yes, I do live in Cameron. The ring is 10K gold and was a very neat find. I've shown it to a lot of people but I don't think I could ever sell it. It is not worth a lot of money anyway. It will continue to sit on my shelf for who knows how long. Thanks for the reply.

Is there a trade magazine where you can place free ads, in your area?

If you can't find the owner, who knows.....down the road you might have a daughter or daughter in-law that would cherish it one day. Granted the stones would have to be changed out. HH, Nancy

You never know where a ring might fit. My first gold/diamond/ruby ring went to my daughter. My first white gold ring went to my mother-in-law because hers didn't fit anymore but mine did. Yours might find a welcoming finger sometime or a center piece in your jewelry display.