Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found my FIRST EVER half dime...an 1841.

Big Digger

I was able to get out and hunt with Bryce and Dave a few times over the last couple of weeks and have been using the new lithiun-ion battery from RNB Innovations. I keep waiting for the battery usage bar to move on the SE but after 7 hours it still hasn't!
I'm not done hunting yet even though the temps have fallen to the teens the last couple of days so I'll try to post an update as my RNB battery level starts to drop. I'm very happy with it so far.

I just wanted to show and share my first half dime ever which I found yesterday on a field hunt.
It was hard to keep my hands from trembling so Dave could take the picture.:biggrin:

[attachment 252741 braddime.jpg] [attachment 252742 braddimeback.jpg]

Thanks for looking...and I hope everyone has a nice Christmas.

Those little dickens are hard to find. I have only found three in my 13+ years detecting. I have found twice that many silver 3 cent pieces.
Way to go on a great find BD!
HH - BF

Congratulations Big Digger that is one sweet half dime! - Jim

n/t

Congrats on your first half dime BD.:clapping: That's one still on my bucket list. Have a wonderful Christmas and the same to everyone else on the forum.

Eddie

Thanks guys for the reply's I was pleasently surprised to pull that one out of the ground.
Everyone Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....:detecting:

Nice score, bud!

[size=medium]from what i've read on the battery it goes and goes but when it starts dropping it drops quickly. just have a back-up around .
congrats on the find. as soon as i can i'll be getting those batteries for my explorer and differant machines provided i keep them.

HH[/size]

Congrats brother.:clapping:

You have become a very talented hunter in a very short time.:thumbup:

I'll say it again too...you are the master at research...and even better at getting permission.:beers:

share it with you and watch you big ol' hands tremble with happiness.:clapping: