Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found My First Gold!

andrew2001

I found this gold ring with a Tesoro Compadre at a local middle school. I had a few bad hunts lately and this defiantly made up for it! I was running the Compadre just a little below foil.It was down about 4".

Very nice find :)
I haven't hunted a middle school before, what area on the grounds where you hunting when you found the ring.

Yeah that sure does look like a nice heavy one! I bet it paid off your Compadre! Great find and congratulations!:clapping:
Mud

It was out in a field on the side of the school where they play a lot of soccer.

Has your heart stopped beating fast yet?
Nice find
HH Ed in co.

Fantastic find. This guy wearing his 1st gold ring in the picture just happens to be my brother. Now I can say he has been officially bitten by the Compadre bug and has experienced yellow fever. Congrats are in order on a nice ring, well done. Hope you find more soon.

wow! congrats awesome find. first gold is a nice one.

That just proves all the good things you here about the compadre must be true.Just bought a new Tesoro Vaq in March but this is making me want to add a Compadre to my collection.HH

yep, be a nitro moment for me for sure....WTG :thumbup: