Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found my first Indian Head penny since I started detecting again.

Dimesworth

I haven't posted lately; been too busy detecting since the weather became decent in the great state of Minnesota. I finely found my first Indian Head penny since I began detecting again three years ago. Can't put a picture on because my rotten grand daughter borrowed my camera again. When she brings the camera back I'll display the coin. I want to keep in practice so I don't forget how to do it. Another reason, I don't like to say that I found something if I can't prove it. Anyway, it's a 1907 Indian and it's in pretty good shape. Happens to be the same year that my paternal grandparents were married. That's one hundred years! My grand mother lived to be 96 and my grand father lived to be 105. My grand father had a taste for bourbon whisky - drank enough to float a battle ship. I used to tell him, "grandpa, that bourbon is going to kill ya". But he wouldn't listen. Dimesworth