Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found my first nice ring yesterday!!:bouncy:

I was able to get out to one of our bigger parks here in Sunny Sacramento yesterday. Found some clad and my first real gold ring!! I believe the diamond is real too or at least i'm hoping it is!! The ring is marked as 14k and also has a .32 on it. Hope we can all find many more of these!!! This metal detecting ban going on in Kentucky and other areas is B.S.!! Happy hunting to everyone! :thumbup:

Nice ring, I'm still looking for my first diamond. I have found a few gold rings but nothing like yours. Makes a bad clad day good.

YAHOO!!! Very nice solitaire ring. By all means, if you know a jeweler or someone with a diamond tester, get it tested. Great find! I wish you find many many more this year. HH, Nancy

n/t

Nice!!!! I hope it the first of many. HH Dennis in Idaho

Great job. I went to Petaluma today with my wife and only got a few clad and a Silver pendent. It was just a little beach but it was worth the practice I got. Have you seen if the ring is real?

Beautiful looking ring.. Congrats !!!

Very nice find, ...................:thumbup:

Very Nice!
I hope that this is just the first of many for you. It is always so exciting to pull that beautiful yellow out of the dirt!:clapping:

Thanks Everyone for the nice gestures. I was so excited when I saw what it was. I think my heart really did skip a beat. I know I couldnt get a smile off my face for about 20 minutes. I must have looked quite strange to anyone walking by lol!! As far as the VDI I really dont remember. I heard a good signal and it was shallow. Only about an inch deep. Happy hunting to everyone!!