Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found my first silver coin ring today .. :bouncy:

MNCoinhunter

I was able to dodge the rain long enough to sniff this out of the mud today. The tone was questionable, but the crosshairs said silver .. :biggrin:

It appears to be French .. with a date of 1919. Got one off the bucket list . .

Also, I had visited this yard a few days ago and found a little 3' X 3' sweet spot that produced a 1903 V Nickel, 1924 Buffalo Nickel, a Chinese Cash Coin, a 1928 mercury dime and about a half dozen Wheaties. Had a great hunt those days .. :detecting: Here is a vid of that hunt .. enjoy ! Hope everyone has a good week !!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMdM9dY8nN8[/video]

Cool find on the coin ring, Dave...and other finds too..:beers:

Beats the snot right outta' 7 hours of mowing this afternoon.:bouncy:

Awesome finds!!! Congrats on your hunts. :cheers:

Nice finds Dave. Sweet ring.:beers: