Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found my First!

YODAinMN

I don't like to post my finds too much and I was having trader's remorse after parting ways with a Minelab SE Pro in trade for a new AT Pro.
Just starting getting accustomed to the new machine with it's different behaviors. Anyway, longer story short, I decided to take it out on my second hunt with it and with my toddlers in-tow. Went to a heavily populated park in Rochester and found clads in the tot lot. Detected around for 20 minutes or so and decided to walk back to the car with the coil down. Not even 10 feet from the car along a jogging path I encountered this:

IMG_9815.jpg

:
. It's small but a neat find. I was running in Pro mode Coins with a GB of 85 and this rang up a solid 45 with a nice hard tone.. I had to dig it. It was only just below the grass roots to boot. Chalk up ring find #1 with the ATP and the other 8 with the Minelab.

Congrats on the nice find.

Great find and great post! It is a reminder not to stop swinging until we get on the pavement!:clapping:
Mud

WTG that's really nice :clapping: Congrats.

Well, with only your second hunt I'd like to say you still have a lot to learn, but with that nice find I guess I'll just keep my mouth shut. LOL

Small in size, but not in value, I'd guess! Nice find!!