Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found my oldest coin today

Was hunting with my friend at a park and found this nice old dime today.It is my oldest coin found so far.Was using the SE PRO with stock coil. It was down about 9inches at least. When i pulled it out i rubbed a Little dirt off the back 1st and thought wow a barber dime then turned it over and did the same but then saw the old lady and did the happy dance. Love detecting because you never know what is in the ground. Happy hunting

What a beauty she is! Great shape and I can see her curves through her dress. Dang I can almost count her toes! Congrats bro.

utahshovelhead

Hope you like. Congratulations on a great find!
HH - BF

You keep that up, next time I'm going to have to tape a :pulltab: on the bottom of your coil just so you leave me something good to dig:devil:. Just kidding great find and I was glad I was with you to see it :minelab::cheers:

Outstanding find, in great condition. :thumbup: Congrats on a great extraction job too, not a mark on her.

She's a nice one.

n/t

Very nice....keep it up!