Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found some gold this morning

zac

Hi All, I’ve been going to beach hunting in the wet sand when ever I’m able to get out. Finding those gold chains a few weeks ago recharged my gold fever. Haven’t found anything since until this morning. I found this 10k ring in the hard packed wet sand right before it transitioned to soft sand.
Stay Safe

Attachments

• DE2C6C9F-125C-40A4-99C3-6C8325F03CEA.jpeg
    DE2C6C9F-125C-40A4-99C3-6C8325F03CEA.jpeg
    900.7 KB · Views: 187
Nice! Anything that color would get my blood pumping too!!!

Hi All, I’ve been going to beach hunting in the wet sand when ever I’m able to get out. Finding those gold chains a few weeks ago recharged my gold fever. Haven’t found anything since until this morning. I found this 10k ring in the hard packed wet sand right before it transitioned to soft sand.
Stay Safe

way to go !

Nice gold is great!!!
Mark