Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found some Mercs

flash5153

Found these last night at a school that they ripped the yard up. They already started to backfill with new dirt so I was a little late.
4 Mercs and 14 wheats.
It may be too late by the time I get back there,,wish I would have known from the start.

Nice finds! Story of my life. Show up after the fact.

68 views,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1 response!! I thought this was a good day!! Honestly,,I am done posting ,for now,,on this forum about my finds..(I post about half of what I find as it is) I don't care for it any longer,,,would rather just help you or not post at all!!!!

Good luck If you do not dig at least .60 cents per hour,,,you cannot pay for the batteries to continue detecting!!!!!!!!!!

i know thye feeling Flash ... WTG tho

Nice finds

its btter than leaving them in the ground

HH

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way :usaflag::usaa:

Well Flash if its any consideration I usually stay over in the AT Pro section, since thats what I use, BUT 4 silvers in one day beats anything I've ever done, my just being a clad coin shooter for the most part, picking up a stray silver.

Maybe just a singular Garrett Forum is the way to go.........united we stand ......divided we fall?

For what it's worth I've always thought the winged liberty was the best of the US silver coins, and it was one of these (1924) that was my first silver :thumbup:

Trudge on my friend!

HH
QH

PS To cut down on expenses I have two sets of rechargables AA...:thumbup:......the only way to go if you detect ALOT!

That is INDEED a VERY good day. Don't know why more kudos don't come in on the forum, it's happened to a lot of us so don't take it personally. Four Mercs in one day is absolutely outstanding, my best day ever was a Merc, a silver Roosie and a silver quarter. With silver so hard to find these days I personally think what you accomplished is an example of superb detecting, and my hat's off to you!!

Good finds, Flash.

I honestly haven't been on the forums much since it's been too hot to hunt here and besides, my AT Pro is at the Garrett factory.

I think I've only found 2 mercs in one day, but certainly never 4

- Muddyshoes

[size=medium]
Good finds,
I don't understand why more people on here don't wanna be more friendly.​
[/size]

Those are nice finds for sure, but we don't post our finds for accolades from others. I've posted pics of 3-4 gold rings on one hunt before, got 400 views and one reply. So what!! 68 views and one response, pretty good. It should be good enough that you are proud of your finds and are nice enough to post them for others to enjoy. Keep posting, true satisfaction comes from within and not from what others say or do.

BigCatDaddy said:
Those are nice finds for sure, but we don't post our finds for accolades from others. I've posted pics of 3-4 gold rings on one hunt before, got 400 views and one reply. So what!! 68 views and one response, pretty good. It should be good enough that you are proud of your finds and are nice enough to post them for others to enjoy. Keep posting, true satisfaction comes from within and not from what others say or do.

[size=medium]
I agree 110%
But If nobody says anything about a post,
Especially with a nice find like that,
It can make ya feel like, If they don't care why should I WASTE my time.
Kinda like when your Boss walks by and says GOOD JOB
[size=large]It just Feels Good[/size]​
[/size]

Four mercs in in the same hunt is great but on the other hand I'll have to say, the day that I need another mans praise, acceptance or approval is the day you can take me out and put a bullet between my eyes.

Usually unless I have something worth while to add, I don't comment on posts. But I do appreciate seeing the nice finds.

John

Don't give up Flash! I love to see that old silver:thumbup: Been having a dry spell with the silver lately, Good to see other folks finding it! That's what keeps me digging! HH.....C-Dog

Nice finds Flash!! At least you got some of them!!

I appreciate the posts, I have been detecting for about 6 months. I have done a ton of research, only found one indian and tons of clad and "trash". Just knowing it is out there keeps me motivated to find it. I have found a couple military buttons to keep me motivated!
I'll find silver someday, I just know it. Going tomorrow morning, it might just be "my day".