Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found Stuff!

I finally had some success after a dry spell. Hunted a bean field that had a little residence in the 1860's. Sadly it was littered with can slaw and modern trash. I did manage a flat button and the large cent. That kept me going for a while. The farmer said there is a foundation in the small woods that he owns, and I could go there too. That is where I found the IH, silver ring and Bank of Upper Canada half penny token, plus a 1944S wheat. It was great to actually find stuff again! The past few adventures have been lots-o-swinging, not-much-finding.
Take care and HH - BF

Congrats on coming out of your dry spell with some great finds BF . I am experiencing a bit of a long dry spell myself . A couple of new spots and some more spare time would help a bit , both have been hard to come by lately . Happy Thanksgiving to you and all reading this .:thumbup:

I still need to find a LC too, but it won't likely happen in this neck of the woods.

Nice digs BFCB ! :cheers:

n/t

Oh boy those fangs had me going there for a while??? i thought i saw fangs then they were gone? i l
really began to wonder about my sanity then they came back,you certainly had me there "WHAT A LAUGH."

HH