Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found these today at a local sports field today

jimmyzr1

First good find of the day was a small children's silver ring. Then I found a cheap junk metal chain with pendant, then found a cz earring. Then as my friend wanted to leave, I hit a target, I thought was a zinc penny, I dig up this very ornate 14k gold ring. My friend comes over to see it, and his jaw drops and says, why don't I ever find something like that? Then, I get the same signal about 4-5 inches away and dig another 14k gold ring with different gemstones and small diamonds in it.

I'm like your friend.........why don't I get signals like that?!?!?!?! :detecting:

Congrats on some AWESOME finds!!!

HH y'all.

Frank

Very nice finds! Gold rings are always great to detect!! Your CTR ring is a Choose The Right ring!

Awesome finds!:clapping: Hope you had the presents of mind to buy a lottery ticket on way home.:rofl:

Fabio said:
Lucky you dug up that heavy stuff before it sank deep into the Earth's core.
:beers:
She certainly does have an uncanny way of reclaiming what is hers doesn't she? Beautiful finds...congrats!!

I was still detecting on the sideline of the field, but my friend was wanting to leave but was digging a couple of more targets as was I. I was about ready to leave also, but there were several targets I kept hitting with my At pro. This target was very iffy as it read where a corroded zinc penny would be, but it was fairly solid. Again there were quite a few targets in that area and we were trying to get out of there. The largest ring is 6.6 grams and the smaller gold ring is 6.4 grams 14k.

Wow! good double shot!! nice, very nice golden rings!

I like to go out alone to detect. so is only one who decides what to do or place to go. Others, we always agree and never bother to detect.:rofl::rofl: After the game, friends are welcome to comment, show and drinking a beer:beers:

SLAMMING finds.:super:
What did the rings come in at wit the AT PRO,how deep,soil dry or wet?
I just bought one and have good luck using it,no sliv yet but get cool finds.
:garrett:GREAT MACHINE!!!

man those are some nice rings, congrats to you. i'm just like your friend.....why can't i ever find gold? lol o well you just never know, thats why i love this hobby.

frankj3 said:
I'm like your friend.........why don't I get signals like that?!?!?!?! :detecting:

Congrats on some AWESOME finds!!!

HH y'all.

Frank

Ya, what he said.