Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found this about a foot down at VA Beach

Interesting find what ever it is. For me I'm glad you pulled that out of the sand it would be a very bad day for a beach goer to find by stepping on it. A good deed dangerous object removal from the beach IMO.

I thought the same thing. At least this was deep. I found loads of busted strand cable that would go right through your foot. It was shallow enough that a kid shuffling their feet would hit it

Grubstake said:
Looks like part of a tattoo needle. Grubstake

Or maybe the stick part of a old hat pin. Broach pin...etc.........

It looks like a compass of some sort. Maybe part of an old drafting needle compass with one leg missing.

I tried to clean it and it broke all apart sadly. I can't wait to get back out there and find more stuff! I can't believe how addicting it is to hunt.

Still good find Bishop2012 - you never know what you will find along the beach or in the salt water. I like to take my Sea Hunter II out beside the jetties where a lot of wade fishermen fish and I can at times find reels - rods, fishing tool and clad coins, almost forgot zippo lighters. Luck on your next finds!

Texas ED
S/E Texas Gulf Coast

If you don't mind me asking, what was your hunting with?