Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found this ring today for the owner

dbsmokey

I belong to a group that finds lost jewelry at owners' request. Because the owner provided accurate information, I found this little white gold gem in only 15 minutes on land with an excal! See...the excal DOES do well on land! :surprised: It is a good feeling to find stuff for people who otherwise would have probably lost it forever.

[attachment 214912 IMAG0864.jpg]

Nice recovery! :thumbup:

thats great , how id it sound ?

Good job on the recovery and return. Yes,
the Excal does work good on land too. HH
Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

NIce recovery !!!,,,,,I'm sure the owner was happy !!.......I call the tone that the Excal and the Sov make when hitting Gold , "Oboe" ...... It makes a tone like a low note on an Oboe !!.....Jim

My Excal from Synthnut will be here on Saturday - I hope - but I actually understood the description you gave of "a steady, meaty mid-tone!" because I got Tony's CD Basic Ear Training for Excalibur - been listening to that all week on the way to and from work.

Nice job!