Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

found this video week ago

bigjon

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfWNo3vleRU[/video] i hope i upload it the right way if i broke any rules please delete .this is how good Tesoro metal detectors is

Thanks for taking the time to post, cool set up he had on the cibola!

Your good to go then , I've learned what power balancing was finally ! Thanks again

when i saw this video that was the first thing went through my mind power balancing i hope this video help people who dont know how to power balancing i couldnt figure it out myself until that i saw this video,and i hope that this video helps others out the way that it did me

Well Guys,

If you have mineralized ground, then power balancing would help. I tried it on my mild ground and I could see no difference in performance in the motion disc. mode.

I like to use the all-metal pinpoint to size up a target and tell a little about the shape of the target and when a Tesoro is power balanced into the negative, the threshold is gone in all-metal.

It did thanks again , HH

LOL reminds me of setting the threshold/balance of the old TR detectors. Same process. The key to the best depth was to adjust it so that as soon as the coil left the ground you got a change in threshold. This also works very well on most detectors. Works great for best depth on my AT Pro.

Excellent video , that keth southern is one great detectorist, it amazed me how clearly it hit that dime in all metal at 10" & in disc I am impressed

bigjon posted this youtube video by KeithSouthern. Just wanted to bring it to the front of the forum. This is one that should be visable all the time. Excellent Excellent.

Good on ya! Thanks.
BB

I know one thing,keith southern knows his metal detectors.He has some great videos! Wow that cibola is mean when it is modified!