Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

found this with my V3i, memories from my childhood

yowow#1

Does anyone growing up in the 60's remember these?

Oh yes, I remember those. I may even have had a copy of that one. Lets see, Thing Maker is one name I remember, plus the Creey Crawlers or Crawlies. Then I also had the Mattel one the you compressed the little dinosaurs into cubes and then when heated up they would pop back into dinosaurs. ahh the memories.

YES, i had one too in 1965 creepy crawlies set i try to put some fish hooks in my to fish with? nice MEMORIES

what a great find!!!!

1954streetrod bob

WOW! Great to see how many folks from different parts of our great country remember our toys from 50 years ago..

Lol, I found a Thing Maker last year! It was a peanuts set, there was 3 trays, s couple Charlie Browns and Snoopy trays and then one with misc things. Mit was super fun to find.

HH,
Rich