Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

France forgotten

depe81370

after a call at my official dealer
zero equinox 800 was delivered again in France
what a strange marketing strategy
why is France blacklisted?

It has to be the wine Minelab officials now drink Italian wine. They didn't forget France they just ignored France until the French come up with a wine to change to obsolete all other wines

NormS said:
It has to be the wine Minelab officials now drink Italian wine. They didn't forget France they just ignored France until the French come up with a wine to change to obsolete all other wines

:lol: Obsolete all other wines! It’s called Jack Daniels!:lol:

I actually had a deus XP I sold to spend at minelab but if he does not deliver equinox 800 or profind 35 (which is out of stock too) I do not understand this contempt for minelab customers

Hello

I have the same question. What 'a happen in France ? It could be a problem with the importer ? A problem of money ?

No one can answer !

Regards From France

LoRan.

The lack of Equinox being delivered to France may be a matter of the amount of demand. Currently the demand is gar greater than supply and all dealers are only getting very few of the machines.

The question i have is did the Distributor who serves the dealers in France actually order the machines. Or did they not order until they say that the machine was finally hitting the market.

The Fault May not be with Minelab.

I heard Minelab won a lawsuit against Deus from a friend I have no idea what for????

France has not been forgotten, by the US anyway.

As for the distribution network of MInelab, I can't help you there. The logic (or lack thereof) seems to be a mystery to all of us.

Rich (Utah)

a confusing strategy and a very bad point for MINELAB
many pre-orders are canceled a new MACRO detector has just arrived in the shops XP must be laughing.

Why can't we send them our EXTRA 800s?