Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Free "Fisher" baseball cap giveaway....

CWRelichunter

I have one (1) Fisher baseball cap that will only fit a large to extra large head. It does not have an adjustable strap, but a FLEXFIT headband in the cap that stretches to fit your head.

So....If you are one big-headed SOB that owns a Fisher metal detector and wants this brand new and never worn cap, simply post under my post and tell us all just how big-headed you really are.

I will then choose amongst all the big-headed SOB's and then send an email to the winner. I will pay for shipping. Please do NOT email me directly. Post under this post. (ignore the Tesoro hat)

J in VA

[attachment 16051 hats2.jpg]

I have a fisher coinstrike and have a big head (size 7 5/8 hat), Plus thinning hair. So i need a hat to cover that up. Thanks !

Larry "Big Red" Boyle

Did ya ever see a beachball??????

Just kiddin ARGAHahahahahahahah
He's (or was) M' huntin buddy:twodetecting::fisher::fisher::fisher::fisher::fisher::fisher::fisher::fisher::fisher::twodetecting::crazy::usmc::usaflag:
me n' Big Red

I've been a Fisher-Guy since 1985. Had a 1280x/8" coil for ten years. I loved it soo much that I bought another 1280x/10"coil last year. I also bought a coinstrike last year and getting to appreciate it more and more. I also have a big squash...size 7 3/4 (honest). That cap would be the finishing touch an sure appreciated.

I can't say I have a big head (others do that for me) Like the time i went to the fisher people and threw my detector throught thier plate glass show room. The dang thing was beeping so good i went an rented a back hoe. Dug for hours no good still gettin a beep on the 1236x2. Annoyed i got red Adairs crew out just in case as i went to drillin fer that coin. Well wouldn't ya know it, for long them government boys showed up. Said they was from the state department and just as i was a pickin up the coin they snatched it saying the emperor of china wanted it back..........Now if that aint a big head...welllllllll

P.S. anyone know a cheap plate glass company back east