Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Frequency Scan?

AZWIP

Howdy all... having owned and enjoyed the original XP DEUS (and still do, for a few years already)... I have come on board and ordered the DEUS 2 as well... with the 11 inch.... no idea when it will arrive, Lol.

Have also been watching videos and reading owners manual on line... leads me to a question... (there are more I'm sure, Lol)... the use of the Frequency Scan feature... ok... so lets say I am using multi-Frequency say in the "General"
program... if I use the Frequency Scan feature... they say it selects the cleanest channel (or something like that)... so, if I am using multi Frequency and in General Program, then use Frequency Scan... will that then place me into a "Mono" frequency that is "clean"... or does it still keep me in Multi-Frequency using the cleanest "grouping" of same? Does that make any sense? Lol. Not sure if I phrased the question correctly... Lol

As always folks, thanks for any and all info sharing. Really appreciate it and Happy Hunting!

From what I understand, It will pick out the channel that is effected the most from the emi and eliminate that frequencey. You will still be in Multi-frequencey but with one less Freq or sub Freq. For example lets say that the EMI is coming from a WIFI modum and is using 14.25Khz which is making your machine go crazy. The Freq Scan will cancel out that frequencey and you are good to go. The remaining frequenceys will continue to function. You will probably not even miss the 14.25 Khz since the remaining frequenceys will bridge the gap left by the cancelled Freq. With my deus I, I would either have to manually scan each Freq to find the quietest one or lower my sensativity. Now its just one button push and I can run my sensativity up into the 90s.

Maybe someone else has a better understanding of the Deus II electronics. If so, I hope they correct me. I also think that one Freq going ape-shit nutts can effect the others so there is just one more added feature of the Deus II.

Thank you. Sounds reasonable. Appreciate the reply.

Sounds like you have yours … hope you are enjoying it. Happy hunting!

Howdy all... having owned and enjoyed the original XP DEUS (and still do, for a few years already)... I have come on board and ordered the DEUS 2 as well... with the 11 inch.... no idea when it will arrive, Lol.

Have also been watching videos and reading owners manual on line... leads me to a question... (there are more I'm sure, Lol)... the use of the Frequency Scan feature... ok... so lets say I am using multi-Frequency say in the "General"
program... if I use the Frequency Scan feature... they say it selects the cleanest channel (or something like that)... so, if I am using multi Frequency and in General Program, then use Frequency Scan... will that then place me into a "Mono" frequency that is "clean"... or does it still keep me in Multi-Frequency using the cleanest "grouping" of same? Does that make any sense? Lol. Not sure if I phrased the question correctly... Lol

As always folks, thanks for any and all info sharing. Really appreciate it and Happy Hunting!
I have Deus 2. You may have watched some of my videos already. Sharpshooter.
Freq scan.
Can have freqs scan in auto.
Or you can have it in manual.
In auto, everytime you change programs it will do freq scan. The detector stays in FMF for all factory programs except Deus mono.
First say 1.5-2 seconds after changing programs with auto scan ON, detector will not detect until scan is completed.
In mono program.
Only way for Deus 2 to operate in mono freq it to have mono program selected or have a custom program selected built off of mono program.
If you change freq with auto scan on, detector will select cleanest freq within freq band you are in.
It won’t say if you select 7.5 kHz and auto scan on, run up to higher freq Bands like 25khz or even 40 kHz.

Real nice that Xp put this feature on Deus 2.

You have any more questions feel free to ask. I’ll try to answer.

I have Deus 2. You may have watched some of my videos already. Sharpshooter.
Freq scan.
Can have freqs scan in auto.
Or you can have it in manual.
In auto, everytime you change programs it will do freq scan. The detector stays in FMF for all factory programs except Deus mono.
First say 1.5-2 seconds after changing programs with auto scan ON, detector will not detect until scan is completed.
In mono program.
Only way for Deus 2 to operate in mono freq it to have mono program selected or have a custom program selected built off of mono program.
If you change freq with auto scan on, detector will select cleanest freq within freq band you are in.
It won’t say if you select 7.5 kHz and auto scan on, run up to higher freq Bands like 25khz or even 40 kHz.

Real nice that Xp put this feature on Deus 2.

You have any more questions feel free to ask. I’ll try to answer.
Also awesome! Thank you for sharing and helping to clarify, really appreciate it! Will also make sure I check out your videos, I believe I have seen some. Thank - You! I certainly appreciate it.