Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fresh water lake nut with the excal.

Kyle in Sac

Was looking for the Rolex I talked about in my other post the other day but didn't find it. The lake I went to is so low I was digging old school pull tabs and full sized soda/beer cans. Must have been before recycling them was worth it. I was out for probably 3 hours or so before I got tired of swinging and went home. Here's the pics,

The trash,

[attachment 63941 July2607finds.jpg]

The good stuff,

[attachment 63944 july2607finds2.jpg]

The ring is real according to a local pawn shop, the stone he said was synthetic which I kinda want another opinion since he didn't test it or anything and barely even looked at it. He said the ring's quality reflected to him it would be fake. It has dark areas that made me think it was fake but I rubbed it off with my knife blade and it had gold under it. Band is broke though. It weighed out 1.2 grams I think he said. Going to melt it down..

[attachment 63945 july2607finds3.jpg]