Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Freshwater detector

rodbuster

I need some advice, I am looking for a freshwater machine and have narrowed it down to one of the AT series, it will be a gold or a pro. The Max doesn't fit my needs so I am thinking the gold or pro, what do AT users think. The detector will be used for wading and beach with some wet weather land hunting. I have a land detector that I am happy with but need the advantages of a water proof detector. Any advise will be appreciated.

I can't speak for the Gold, but can the Pro and it is a wonderful fresh water detector and has kept me hunting on many rainy/drizzle kinds of days. HH jim tn

ATPro for a fresh water detector will be hard to beat. Does work in a salt environment but not as stable.

Well......you have my vote for the AT Pro also. Been using mine in water and land for many years. I like to use the 9 x 12 coil, due to it's larger footprint and greater depth.

One of my "BEST" finds water hunting - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfJs73FrpmE

I absolutely agree about the Pro. I've been using mine for 3 years now. I have been in the water with it on several occasions doing ring searches for other people. I recovered a wedding ring in the Blanco river here in Texas last year. It was 41/2 feet down in the water. Wonderful machine.:clapping: