Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fridays finds at Rock (Quarry)Garden

Hoss

When I was a younger man I saw I guy detecting.. I was amazed and intrigued. I wanted to do it some day and never did..Until now.. I just turned 49 and I feel like a kid playing in the dirt...I AM! and loveing it..Its as fun as I thought it would be years ago when I saw that man hunting and digging...But back to pull tabs ----I have grown into what now is a love hate relationship with pull tabs..

Pull tabs I love thee--- because------ every time i hit one and the x30 sings:detecting: I am energized :jump:thinking""This could be it"!
but I hate them :veryangry:lovingly into the find bag where they stay ever so silent slowly weighing my bag down as the day goes on and on---- and the heavier the bag gets of tabs:pulltab: that I hate to dig, I'm reminded soon very soon the treasure will be mine for the count must be in the millions of them in my bAG! for my dam bag to be so heAVY! and Im sick of digging TABS! Ok better now...

I think--not really going back soon.Thanks again to all you fine fellas for your help..Everyday I get more confident and sure of what the machine is telling me...I found this necklace tonight..I think its cubic zirconium...and a costume ring and I didnt even count the tabs..I give they win tonight.....but I soon will return for more Booty!

n/t

Your not alone. Some days I come home and my wife sees nothing but tabs,foil and can slaw. She says "You were looking for ring today" She knows it! Sometimes that's all I look for. I have quite a dry spell. All of last year my fresh water beaches were closed due to flooding. I hope there open this year with plenty of depositors!

Congrats on the ring and necklace! Man I give you credit you sure dig a bunch of tabs! As a land hunter I do not dig that many in a normal hunt. Keep up the good work, it will pay off for sure, Beale.