Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Friend barrowed my G2 and now

Ken in Georgia

he wants his own. I use my daughters Alpha and he used my G2, He pulled up a IH 1901 we think. It's in bad shape , but he found it right with 2 nails across it! that the last time, he will be getting his own now!

hi ken!
out of curiosity,did your friend reveal the depth he found the
"chief" at?..soil mineralization content?..thanks!

(h.h!)
j.t.

Yeah, what j.t. said -- curious about the depth.

All these testimonials about finding coins relatively deep are really helpful, I think, for people on the fence, wondering if these higher-frequency machines can hit well on deeper, high conductors. Amazing to me that while these are not marketed as "coin-shooting" machines, they really do well in that application. Can't wait until Fisher turns their attention toward a very similar machine that is DESIGNED to be a coin shooter (in the same way that these machines were designed to be gold machines). Again, the SILVER BUG PRO! Can't wait to see if Fisher/FT goes that route! :)

Steve

Last time I lent a friend my machine to try it out within five minutes he pulled a barber dime out of a spot I took him too...the only barber to come out of it that day :punch:

me too!..i believe dave and crew are workin' on something right now!..
smart money says they are!..just sayin!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

warren in ga said:
i want one for my self. the depth about 6in . the pen. look like it had been in fertilizer

Sens 70, GB 74.5, Disc 40, I think he ment to say the IH was in Fertilizer.