Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Friends find in Denmark today

Henrikras

My good friend Torben Chistansen found this ONE CENT 1890 here in Denmark with his XP Deus.
He was searching after a viking age grave and found this US coin and a similar old Danish coin. What a story.
Nice find I would share with you.
Regards
Henrik

That's a nice find for any of us down here. An outstanding one for you guys up there, I would think. :thumbup: HH jim tn

WOW how cool is that.

Very interesting. I never think about US coins making it abroad.

Well there you go, proof the Vikings discovered America! :rofl:
That is a real mystery as to how that penny got there though...gonna be wondering about that for a while..

Mud

Thanks all...
After finding this coin, others told me that this had happen before... But I could be some story If we knew how those coins ended in Denmark...
My guess is that a lot of scandinavian went to USA in 1800-1900, and some must has returned. That could one reason that we can find some of yours old coins over here.
Regards
Henrik

Hey Henrik,

I guess Denmark is rotten with Indian Head pennies. I'm here on vacation and found this one last week! Was looking for a Viking coin and all I found was this stinking penny!!

Hi Rick
Two in a week.... :clapping:
I Hope that you injoy detecting over here, You and others are Allways Welcome.
Henrik