Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

From Beauts to Butt Ugly in 30 seconds

Dancer

Yeah the middle heart breaker was the other day. Popped up after a horrible hunt with $1.01 in clad including 21 corroded pennies. Soon as I seen th size of that stone, I knew. Fake !
The bracelet and ring stainless also. Can't complain though, they go into the box of ( What it's or close calls )

Attachments

• IMG_20201020_072322.jpg
    IMG_20201020_072322.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 268
Nice hunt and Saves Dancer. I have to admit, when I first read the title of the thread, I thought you were speaking of the First Lady and the Squeaker of the House. ;)

Found a heart breaker one morning before it was light enough to see if it had a hallmark. When it got light i could read 14k. The stone glistened in the morning sun. My cheap diamond tester said its a diamond. Local jewelry store checked it and said its a diamond. Man that think sparkled.

Was in another state to deer hunt and needed a battery in my watch. In conversation with the young lady the subject of detecting came up. As she had commented on the watch that i was wearing and i told her i found it detecting.

She said my husband detects but all he ever finds is trash and some dirty pennies. Then a couple hours later my watch band came apart and i dropped a few of my finds in my pocket to show her.

She really liked the looks of that ring. The jeweler asked to look at it and studied it quite hard. Tested it for a diamond and it tested good. Then he tested it for moissanite and it tested positive.

I had another jeweler test it and again it tested for Moissanite.

A beautiful ring but nothing close to what i thought i had found.

A heart breaker for sure.

maybe the moissanite testers are bad. id go back and sell it to the jewelers who said its a diamond. Never know when u run into a crooked jeweler.

maybe the moissanite testers are bad. id go back and sell it to the jewelers who said its a diamond. Never know when u run into a crooked jeweler.
He murdered his wife. Lost his business. Unfortunately he skated scott free. I trust the lady who owns the seconds store that said it is moissanite. She has done a couple appraisals for me and has done some other work for me and my wife.