Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

From Furnace To Palace for January 18-24

Glad to see your back in here posting studies. I was hoping all would make it back.

I talked to a dealer the other day and he said the vanquish was very good. I like them and the simplex he hadn’t used a simplex though. I like how Makro and notka get involved in the forums. And they seem to take care of there customers good. I would like to try several detectors. But I have to say I like the simplex ( the way it looks).

Thanks for all you do posting the Bible verses for us and taking the time to do it.

Marty what detector did you get?
Hi CJ, I'm still a wee bit confused on how to get around on this new forum. It's not as user friendly as the old version. As of now, I have not bought a new detector yet. Ones I'm considering are the Minelab Vanquish, Quest X10, and the NoktaMakro Simplex. I'm leaning toward the Vanquish being that I'm not a water hunter anyway.