Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Frustration broken by silver! :clapping:

txtrooper

Well I was getting very frustrated over my last few hunts! My buddy was still finding all kinds of stuff with his Tesoro while I was digging up :pulltab:. Went to the lake and got the Pro wet and the 6 hour day produced .21 of clad coins. Went a few days later to a good spot on an old Army base and did not find a thing but junk. FRUSTRATION WAS MOUNTING!! Went back to the same spot on the Army base only to get told to leave this time. Went to another old building on the base and finally saw someone there. Got permission from the owne to hunt the 2 acre track and told him I would be back on my next day off to start. But then got the Pro out and did a little spot so he could see what I would be doing. First find while he watched....1957 D Silver Quarter!!! I offered it to the owner and he turned it down. Said I found it so I should keep it...I was happy since this was the first silver found with the Pro and only my second silver coin (both quarters though). Did a little more while he watch and only found a three clad pennies. BUT, there is still a lot of prime area to complete! Best thing of all was I did this hunt in the Pro All Metal only and was able to find three of those coins, including the quarter, mixed in with trash. Maybe I am getting the hang of this thing after all.

In all metal, as in Zero DISC?

That IS good.

Nice find, congrats!! Get you pumped, doesn't it?

- Muddyshoes

I have started hunting in PRO - Zero Mode with no discrimination, nothing Notched out.....I like to hear everything!